Friday, July 15, 2016

half-y birthday, ball!

The Ball celebrated her half birthday this month! She also got a taste of solids for the first time.
Not that kind of solid.
At first, she wasn’t particularly interested in food other than mama’s milk.


Then she decided to give it a chance.

And just like Poppy and Basha, one more chance.

The day after her first solid meal, she had one big poop unlike any other poop. I guess it’s the start of the fiercer poops! Good luck to us!

She also had a 6-in-1 vaccination that morning. Fortunately, I think Audrey inherited my high tolerance for pain and only cried for a few seconds after the shot was administered. Afterwards she was back to being her ballself, albeit with a slight fever in the evening.

It's my party, I can have a fever and still party!
Of course, we celebrated her half birthday with cake, spaghetti, barbecue, and chicken. 



Can’t believe it’s been six months! Next thing you know, graduate na siya! Huhuhu


Ooh, can that be my next meal, mama?

No comments:

Post a Comment