Thursday, May 19, 2016

blog of a nonprofit mama chicken

This first post is dedicated to the introduction of this blog.

Hello, it's me.
As everyone knows, motherhood is an exciting, complicated, rollercoaster ride. Mommy bloggers abound, because moms--especially new moms like me--need an outlet in which to vent out their frustrations when little Emma just. Won't. Stop. Crying.
Rachel knows the feeling.
I'll be adding another mommy blog to this endless list, since one can never read too much about motherhood when one is a mom herself. I should know, I've spent my sleepless nights comparing my motherhood experience with just about every other mom in the online world.

And then the part that not everyone knows, the world of the NGOs. I run an NGO that provides leadership training for public school principals (See our website here). We are housed in an office together with five other NGOs, which makes for a treasure trove of tales in our #NGOkingdom.

This, only much less royal. And fewer assets.
I am eager to share these stories in this blog. Granted, I don't have the best record in the blog keeping department. Pero sige, try lang nang try (Insert hashtag-BlogPaMore).

No comments:

Post a Comment